Well, Mother Nature is at it again! After careful consideration amongst the Board and looking at the storms still to come we have decided to postpone ALL games for today and close Bichsel Fields for the day! We apologize for any inconvenience but field conditions are continuing to deteriorate, making them dangerous for play as well as the chance for thunder and lightning makes us want to be safe rather than sorry. Kicker through Junior games will be made-up at a date TBD. Senior games will be rescheduled and relayed to each team by their coaches. If you have any questions please let us know.